All the candidates should send these application items:
1) Completed application form
2) Originals or certified copies of their secondary school certificates (for all the years of secondary school and the final certificate of education) with official transcript of grades.
Applicants who obtained their high school education abroad must have their high school diploma recognized in Croatia in order to be fully enrolled. For more details about this procedure, please see the following link.
3) Certificates of higher courses or degrees (college/university), if any
Applicants who obtained their university degree abroad will have to get their period of study recognized in the Republic of Croatia in order to be fully enrolled.
4) Officially attested English translation of their secondary school/ graduation certificates if these weren’t originally written in English or Croatian.
5) Curriculum vitae in English
6) 2 photographs, 4×6 cm (not older than six months)
7) Application fee in amount of 200 euro payable directly to our account (not by a cheque):
Beneficiary: Medicinski fakultet
Bank: Privredna banka Zagreb, Rackoga 6, 10000 Zagreb
IBAN CODE: HR3223400091310297769
BIC CODE: PBZGHR2X
Details of charge: OUR (all expenses are covered by the applicant)
For payments made in Croatia
PRIVREDNA BANKA ZAGREB, Franje Rackog 6, 10 000 Zagreb
Account No: HR84 2340009 – 1110024619
Poziv na broj: 5100
Payments are made in HRK according to the HNB middle exchange rate on the date of payment.
8) Original certificate of the medical and psychophysical capabilities to study medicine (not older than 1 month) issued by the competent physician of general medicine (not a family member) and the completed questionnaire.
9) Photocopy of relevant passport pages with the data and picture
10) Original or certified copy of their birth certificate (“domovnica”, “rodni list” originals and copy of your ID for Croatian citizens)
11) Certified financial statement that the applicant or his/her sponsor has adequate financial resources to finance his/her study (bank statement or statement of financial credibility).
12) English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS…). Cambridge and Oxford English language exams and certificates issued by (foreign) language schools (C1 level) are also accepted, as well as certificates of English language proficiency issued by a secondary school a candidate attended.
Please send your complete applications to the following address:
University of Zagreb School of Medicine
Medical Studies in English
Šalata 3, 10000 Zagreb
Deadline for applications is June 20, 2022 for the entrance exam July 13, 2022 and transfer students. The deadline for applicants taking SAT/BMAT/MCAT test is June 15, 2022.
Incomplete applications and applications sent by e-mail or fax will not be considered.